Its glossy green leaves make it an attractive plant even when it isn't flowering.
One of the most effective air-purifying plants removing harmful household vapours including benzene, ammonia and acetone. In bathrooms it will help keep your tiles and curtains free from mildew.
To get the best from your Spathiphyllum
- try to mimic its natural habitat with warm, slightly humid conditions and indirect sunlight
- keep it in warm, even temperatures
- regularly remove dead flowers and foliage to keep your plant healthy
- Water and mist regularly but avoid overwatering
- Feed with houseplant food such as Baby Bio, following the recommendations according to the season
- Article number45284
- Pot size (cm)13
- Plant size (cm)50
The Merryhatton Garden Centre is located in the Edinburgh area.
11 Holding, East Fortune,
For any questions please contact 01620 880278 or send an email to email@example.com.
Are you looking for "Spathiphyllum Sweet Chico (Peace Lily)"? Visit our garden centre near Edinburgh and check our wide range of Plants for the home. We look forward to seeing you soon at Merryhatton Garden Centre in North-Berwick!