Avoid mess with bird seed by using a seed feeder – the seed won’t get scattered and wasted, and only small wild garden birds are small enough to get to the food.
Ensure your feeder is good quality and well built, with no sharp edges or places where the birds can get caught.
Clean regularly to maintain good hygiene
- Ports are specially designed for feeding nyjer seed
- Ideal for small wild garden birds
- Prevents large birds and other predators reaching the seed
- Easy to use with a flick top which opens fully to enable easy filling
- Simple click action for closing
- Base can be removed for easy cleaning
- Strong perspex tube allowing you to easily see when it needs refilled
- Can be hung from your bird table, bird station or your garden trees
Have you got enough seed? Click here to choose your nyjer seed
Another quality British product from Tom Chambers